Loading...

Gran Reserva Carmenere

$150

Gran Reserva Carmenere

Viu Manent Gran Reserva Carmenere 2019

449-FOR2007
Highlights: Floral and herbal on the nose, berry and black pepper aromas, soft tannins, balance.
Country: Chile
Region: Colchagua Valley
Winery: Viu Manent
Grapes: 98% Carmenere, 2% Tannat
Cork: Screw cap 6 x 75cl Cardboard Box
Alcohol: 14 %
Breathing: 30 mins
3.9 Scores
Food Pairing as below:

Quantity Price
1 - 11 $150
12 - 23 $145
24+ $140

Viu Manent Gran Reserva Carmenere 2019

71% of the wine was aged for 11 months in used French oak barrels, while the remaining 29% was aged in concrete eggs and stainless steel tank for a fresher, fruitier final blend.

A deep violet red color, on the nose this wine offers floral and herbal characters with berry aromas along with subtle notes of black pepper. The palate features good volume and balance, combined with a creamy sensation. Tannins are soft and elegant giving the way to an enjoyable finish.